Hello to LM_NET members.  I have been a lurking student for over a year
and am now a REAL librarian and ready to post my first question.  I am
trying to do a good job with our cataloging on the Columbia system, and
I need a mentor to help me with a couple of questions that the manuals
are not clear about (also it would be nice if this person(s) would just
be my friend and hold my hand some this year with Columbia).  If anyone
out there in LM_NET land could help, I would surely appreciate it.  Just
drop me an e-mail at the address below and thanks so much!

Melissa R. Gibson
mgibs00@ukcc.uky.edu     ›|||/
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY   (0 0)
606-276-1902        ==ooO==U==Ooo==