Make that twenty! I'm amazed. Sorry to take up space. Only one was wrong.
And, someone said I must not be in elementary. I worked in an elementary
library for years and am now teaching fifth grade, but still pass on to
our librarian the wisdom of lm_net. I also saw the scupltures of the Ducks
in Boston. It was delightful. Sandi

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Sandra Pratt wrote:

> And, I got 14 very polite private e-mail messages explaining that I'd
> mixed him up with Robert McCloskey. I knew that. It was late, I was tired
> and they sounded similar. Thanks so much to all of you who so nicely
> corrected my error. Kind of like a warm fuzzy even when you're wrong.
> Sandi
> On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Greenup County High School Library wrote:
>
> > Wow, many thanks to all those who responded to my request for info on =
> > this poet. I am overwhelmed, and my coworker is most impressed with the =
> > wealth of support and knowledge form this group (me, too). It was my =
> > first request.
> > Missi Baker
> >

> Sandra Pratt <sandip@halcyon.com> Yelm, WA
> Fern Hill Elementary School, Tacoma, WA
>
> There can not be a crisis today, my schedule is already full.

Sandra Pratt <sandip@halcyon.com> Yelm, WA
Fern Hill Elementary School, Tacoma, WA

There can not be a crisis today, my schedule is already full.

LM_NET Archive Home