Cheri, et al.,
Great directions.

If one is using Eudora (Lite or otherwise), then
a new message may be opened and the cutting
and pasting may be accomplished right in the
message...  Eudora uses the identical commands
and Ctrl characters as MS Word/Works... moving
around in Eudora is identical to moving around
in a Word/Works word processing document.

Also, if one opens up the "in" mail window and expands/
shrinks it to half the size of the screen and then opens
the "out" mail window and expands/shrinks it to the other
half of the screen, all that minimizing and maximizing
is minimized (kept to a mimimum - it just seems
to get worse as I try to find another word, doesn't it?)...
All one needs to do then is click on the "in" window,
find what needs to be transferred, copy, click on the
"out" window and paste. . .  The windows are smaller
than full size, but the transfer of text moves much faster
<IMHO>. . .
It is also a great way to move URLs while ensuring that
nothing is typed erroneously during the transfer. . .

Aloha. . .   Earl J.
Just doing what I can from where I am with what I have. . .

LM_NET Archive Home