Can any of you wonderful people send me a copy of a poem that is reputed to
have been written by Reinhold Niebuhr that has something to do with the
Holocaust and the description that "first they took the Jews, then they took
the clergymen, etc. until there was no one..." I don't have much other
information to give you.  A teacher is teaching a unit on the Holocaust and
very much wants to use this poem when he teaches "Night" by Elie Wiesel.  I
have tried my public library and apparently they are having trouble finding
it, because I haven't heard from them.  Would  be very appreciative. Thanks.
Please send to leilas@omnifest.uwm.edu
Leila Silverberg
Whitefish Bay High School
Milwaukee, WI