I have a 6th grade teacher that would like to have her Language Arts
class read Hide and Seek by Ida Vos.  She loves the book but says that
she is afraid that the chapter "Breasts" will cause problems with
students and especially parents.  I am currently looking up the favorable
reviews for her to use if she needs to justify the book but I told her
that I would ask if any of you have ever had an objection to this book.
If you have had any experiences with this book, please contact me at:
PBaker @ LACA.OHIO.GOV.
Thanks, Trish Baker, Johnstown, Ohio

LM_NET Archive Home