As the school year gets underway and many of you begin to review The =
Dewey Decimal System, you may be interested in the fact that the New =
York Library Association has begun a campaign to have a US Postage stamp =
issued for Melvil Dewey 150th Birthday in 2001.

If you want to involve your students in the process please contact me =
via e mail or the New York Library Association at 1-800-252-NYLA in New =
York State.  We will send you information and a petition which may be =
sent to the stamp advisory committee.

Rocco Staino
Keefe Library=20
North Salem Schools