I'm so frustrated I could scream about this, the umpteenth situation I have
encountered recently about people suing to get rich, AND teaching
irresponsibility to their children.

Here's the situation: 5th grade girl was evidently pushed on the playground
at recess and broke her ankle. Parents are suing the school, and possibly the
aide supervising.

Does anyone know any books, fiction or non-fiction which deal with :

accidents can happen
saying I'm sorry
reconciliation
mediation
etc.

Age group can vary, since I wouldn't mind teaching this in my church school
as well.
I'm thinking all ages could benefit from the concept that we can get along
with people without seeing dollar signs at every possible accident.

Thanks,

Deb Dalton

Deb4books@aol.com