Deb:
        Currently, I am using the beta version of Adobe Page and will
upgrade when the final 2.0 comes out at the end of this month. The reason
for Pagemill is it will make the use of PDF files very easy to include on a
web page.
        But the bad news is that you probably will still find yourself
using a text editior because no current software does it all. For instance
PageMill will not handle the banners that I run at the top of pages.
Bill Wallace
Cybrarian
Manzano Day School
Albuquerque, NM