Folks:
When someone asks you a question in person, do you turn, walk to the nearest
window, and scream the answer out into the community, or do you respond in a
normal tone of voice to the person who asked the question?

Please, PULLLLEEEEZZZE,  remember basic netiquette and
REPLY DIRECTLY TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED, NOT TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
(Yes, I am shouting. Too many people seem to be ignoring this common courtesy
and clogging our mailboxes.)
That's why we have Targets and Hits.
That's why we include our own email addresses in messages.
That's why we need to THINK before we blithely hit the "reply to all" button.

Yes, I post HUMOR to everyone, but I use the subject line, giving you the
opportunity to delete without reading, and I only post items I think will be
of interest to the majority of the group.

Thank you.   I will now get off my soapbox.

Alice H. Yucht   dba *Alice 'n InfoLand*
Library Management / Information Skills Consultant
141 North 7 th Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904
<AliceInfo@aol.com>

LM_NET Archive Home