I have just started teaching a course in the media certification program on
cataloging and classification.  I would like to make it as relevant as
possible to the school media center.  Any thought on what you would have
liked to have learned and didn't?  What special topics should be included?
Previously the course was taught by a university cataloger and was a
generic course i cataloging.  I would appreciate replys to my mailbox.

thanks, Fran

Fran Patton
Albert H. Saley Library
Mountain Lakes HS, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046

LM_NET Archive Home