Hello Pam,

About Windows '95 security..

Under Control Panels you have the option of setting a password for
folders and files. All you would need to do it set a password for the
Program Manager. Another option is setting up User ID'S  and only
allowing access to the applications that you want Students to use under
a student ID and then teachers, admin, etc....

Let me look at home in my Windows 95 manuels and also let me see
what software I might have to help you also.

I know a very easy way to have A++++ security in Win 3.11. If you are
interested just let me know and I can tell you.

Also is the computer networked? there are options for this also.

also you might write to:    JMC@sunytccc.edu
Just tell her that Jason "sent you" She may have a couple of answers as
well.

If I haven't explained myself good enough I'll try again.

Jason Slack
Independant Programmer -- C/C++ and Assembler
E-Mail:  SlackJT@sunytccc.edu

"You can have the bright lights, but you won't get there for free...."

LM_NET Archive Home