        I have two types of information I am seeking.
        Our school district, Francis Howell in St. Charles, Mo. is
writing technology curriculum this year and tech job descriptions for
building level positions.   Please contact me if you have information to
share.
        Also, a teacher stated that she would be purchasing blank tapes
to record books for students to listen to.  Any copyright problems here?

                                        Thanks for your information!!
                                        Rita Watts
                                        rwatts@mail.win.org

LM_NET Archive Home