As president of the American Association of School Librarians, I have the
honor of making appointments to committees and task forces.  I would like
to reach out to AASL members (and potential members) so that those who are
interested can be appointed.

Please contact me (bstripli@cecasun.utc.edu) or the AASL office
(ntimmer@ala.org) if you would like to volunteer for a committee
appointment, or if you have comments or questions about AASL.  I look
forward to hearing from you.

Barbara Stripling                       Public Education Foundation
Library Power Director                  100 E. 10th St., Suite 500
bstripli@cecasun.utc.edu                Chattanooga, TN 37402
fax: (423) 265-9832                     (423) 265-9403

LM_NET Archive Home