Hi LM_NETters!

One of our Assistant Principals is trying to put together a
program/presentation for our K-12 district substitute teachers.  In the
past, we have had difficulties with substitutes following school procedures.
Now, this principal is putting together a program to help the substitutes
learn our procedures and give them some skills in handling different
discipline situations. My questions to you are:
        Does your school do something similar?
        Do you know of a video tape that shows short vinettes of classroom
behavior?
        How are your substitutes educated?

TIA

Kim