-- [ From: Cheryl Sturgeon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Dear netters,
I need help.  Our district is installing the wiring to add a whole lot of
new computers.  I have been told that we will be networked and anything that
is loaded on one computer will in essence be loaded on all.  If so, won't I
need to have a site license for every piece of software we currently own?
The public library circulates CD-ROMs to individuals.  Can I as a library
circulate CD-ROMs to teachers and classrooms the way we do books.
The more I look into this the more confused I become.
Cheryl

--
Cheryl A. Sturgeon
Highland Local Schools