"Perfect"- who has time for perfect?. My aide and I pat ourselves on the
back if we manage to empty the "to be shelved cart" (something that does
not happen often). . We go by the
first 3 letters of the authors last time and try our best to keep Marc
Brown seperated from Marcia Brown.

The Spanish book collection get so much use that we are lucky if those
books stay in order by the first letter of the authors last name - never
mind the other two!

Someday the library police will get on this sin too, but so far they
haven't made it by to check up on me.

                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas