I have ordered from both...last year.  We did the typing service with both
companies and the pricing was about the same.

We were using Title VI money so needed to have our money spent on a certain
date from Mackin.  It was difficult to get done on time.

Follett has a new service where  (if you place on the P.O.) must have they
will continue to search for the material until it is found.  it wil take
longer than the using 3-60-90 days in some cases but is well worth themoney,

In my estimation:  The most  important part of the process is the quality of
the MARC record.  I can always depend on the follett record with very little
revision.  I do take the time to view each MARC record that is put on the
OPAC.  A little time now saves me worlds of time later.

That's my  $.02 worth.  I'm back to Follett this year.

Nancy Graf
Hanford Secondary
Richland, WA
Ngraflmc@aol.com