Does anyone know if Libraries Unlimited has an e-mail address, and if so,
what it is?

Also, to all those lm_netters who requested that I post a HIT on my
flexible scheduling responses, I'm trying but having trouble moving it
within the TENET system to send it out. The last time I tried to post a
HIT was for info I received about a pirates unit. Some of you may
remember that it came through to you as pages of Fs. It looks like that's
what I'm getting this time too. Anyone with a TENET connection want to help
me with uploading from my computer and then getting it mailed out to you?

Thanks,
Pame Spencer,MLS
pamespen@tenet.edu
Spring, TX