UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*

As of this evening, September 26, 1996, there are over 30,300 registered
participants for The Read In! next year!  Even the authors involved are
getting excited!!  Register and join us if you can...full details are on the
site
http://www.gsh.org/readin

Join us in a fun, relaxed celebration of reading and literacy as we read,
chat together, and "meet" authors and reading supporters online...Now in its
third successful year, we proudly want to include you and your site...contact
AFCJane@aol.com to register! (You DO NOT have to be an AOL subscriber to join
in the fun--in fact, many schools have NO access!)

Join us!
Jane ;-)
AFCJane@aol.com
The Read In! Project Director