Dear Friends--
I request that you take time out of your Busy,Busy schedules to send
greetings to the students of Thomas Jefferson Middle School and their
parents on our Back-to-School Night Thursday, October 3rd. I,too, like so
many others want to show the "power of the net" to administrators, parents,
students and staff.  We are just getting internet access at our school. I
have bragged about LM_NET and indeed have received much,much help from this
group.

I plan on blowing up the messages and posting them on a special display!!
I'm sorry I did not think of this sooner. Please, please, if you can at all,
please send a message. You will always have my heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you (in advance) so MUCH!!!

Sharon Owen
LMT
Thomas Jefferson Middle School;