What Dewey number is currently being used for books dealing with Internet,
World Wide Web, Netscape, etc?  I have several that I need to get cataloged
and on the shelf--and no CIP info. of course.  My Dewey set is a bit
outdated, and I seem to remember that there were changes in the computer area.

TIA

Anne Oelke                                     | "Some days are like that,
acoelke@peoples.net                   |  even in Australia!"
Cambria-Friesland School Dst.  |  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                                    | & the Terrible, Horrible,
                                                           | No Good, Very
Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home