Hi Folks,
I am working on a paper for my Masters of Arts in Education course
dealing with Educational Issues. I am a teacher-librarian in Barrie,
Ontario Canada. I am interested in the role of technicians and
teacher-librarians in Ontario schools. Your view on this topic from my
U.S. colleaques would be interesting as well. Our provincial government
is suggesting that teacher-librarians be replaced with library
technicians in our schools.  What we really need is a technician or two
working with in our schools.  In our county we have schools with
populations up to 950 students and 50+ staff and 1 teacher-librarian.
We depend on volunteer help from students and parents.

Any comments??
Pat Elliott
pat.elliott@sympatico.ca

LM_NET Archive Home