From: Betty Brown <BBROWN@RMS.AFSC.K12.AR.US>
A member librarian is renovating, and wonders if anyone out there uses a
stepped story area for kids beyond grade 2.  If so, how big are the steps
and what are the grades beyond 2.

If there is sufficient response I'll post a hit.

thanks, A

Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
                  Rule One:  Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
                     Rule Two: It's All Small Stuff

This was not on April Fool's Day, but we thought it was pretty funny.
I am the server manager in our building and our principal is a big
kidder.  While he was gone to meetings for 3 days, I went in with his
login and password and subscribed him to every education listserv in
our state.  When he got back he had over 300 messages on his
computer.
            Betty Brown, Librarian
            Russellville Middle School
            Russellville, AR