Greetings - I have been reading with interest the discussion re: security
systems.  We'll be opening a new school in Sep. and I've asked for a 3-M
system.  I've been looking forward to it, even though the gates will be
located at least 24 feet from the circ. desk...but that another story...

I think my brother said it best, years ago, when he was a teen...
   nothing stops theives, if they really want to steal, they will.  But...
    locks and such keep honest people honest.

I'd like to think that after the "hassle factor" has been satisfied, most
of our kids are honest, and will do their best to be "good citizens"...

Hope DOES spring eternal...IMHO

Regards and happy April Fools Day...

Julie Hulten, LMS
East Haven High School
200 Tyler Street
East Haven, CT 06512
203-468-3361
ehavent@biomed.med.yale.edu
*If you are resonding, please put my name in the subject field.  This is a
system wide account. TIA.*

LM_NET Archive Home