My son, in Deleware, thinks I know everything. (Well, almost everything.)
He called with a question that is beyond anything I might have.
A town in Massachusetts named Compton (or something phonetically close to
that) has a law on the books that states that you must have a license to
get "into" something. What is the something?
Snowmobile was offered but the reply was that you get "onto" a snowmobile.
Any idea so I can show off. I'll be honest and tell where I got the
answer. It shows I am smart enough to know whom to ask.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community SChool
Brockton MA
rowanj@meol.mass.edu