>Could someone please let me know how exactly to make a signature at the
>end of my e-mail message without having to type all of it every time?
>Is this what they call a signature file?  If so, can I just type it up
>in a word processing program?  How do I attach it so that it appears
>when you all see it?  Any help would be appreciated - sorry this is
>probably really basic!  Thanks!
>Kris
>Kris Waymire
>Southmont Jr. Sr. High School
>6425 U.S. 231 South
>Crawfordsville, IN  47933
>765-866-0350
>kwaymire@link2000.net

Hi Kris,
        Create your signature the way you want it to look using a word
processing program like SimpleText on the Mac.  Store it on your disk drive.
Then inside Netscape, pull down your Options menu and go to Mail and News
Preferences.  Then click on Identity and open it. Then click on the radio
button for File.  Click on Browse and find your signature file where you
stored it on your disk drive and click OK.  Netscape should now know where
your Signature File is stored and apply it at the end of each of your mail
messages sent from Netscape.  Let me know if you have any problems.  Bye.
John

John Albee                                 albee@revealed.net
Teacher, Davenport Community Schools
736 Westerfield Road
Davenport,Iowa,USA     home: 319-386-2171

http://home.revealed.net/~albee/index.html
Needle in a CyberStack - the InfoFinder

We are all Works In Progress...

LM_NET Archive Home