Dear Group,
I have been impressing everyone in the school district with my Internet
Poetry Display.  I have 45 poems from you-all, trimmed and mounted on
green paper, surrounding a map of the US.  The poems are from all over:
one from Alabama, Texas, Colorado, utah, Oregon, Washington, Nebraska,
Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina,
and South Carolina.  I have two from Hawaii, California, Wisconsin,
Indiana, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, three
from Arkansas, four from Ohio, and 5 from New York!
And one from Japan and one from Israel.
If you would like to add to my collection, please send me a short poem
and your location!
And a great big Happy National Poetry Month to all of YOU!

--
o o
 -

LM_NET Archive Home