Another review: This is an excellent video (FAT City) We used it in a
special ed course and I have suggested it for Staff inservice. It is
great. I recommend it highly also.

Leona M. Chereshnoski                |  Coming together is a beginning;
South Jefferson Elementary Libraries |  keeping together is progress;
Adams, NY                            |  working together is success.
E-mail: chereshn@aldus.northnet.org  |                  Henry Ford

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Janet Elliott wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Some time ago, Mickie Johnston asked about the video, "F.A.T. City."  I do
> not have her address and, also, thought that others might be interested...
>
> Learning disabilities and social skills:  F.A.T. City
> PBS Video
> 132 Braddock Place
> Alexandria, VA  22314
> Richard Lavoy
> $50
>
> I have seen it, some time ago, during an inservice by the special education
> department.  It is very effective...
>
> My husband, who is a school psychologist, tracked down this info for me...
>
> :-)
>
> Janet Elliott, LMS
> Loma Vista Intermediate
> Riverside, CA