Sorry to have to post this to the whole list but I can't seem to find
where I put the other addresses.  For those of you who asked what worked
well to show the computer screen on the large screen TV, I like the
AITech multimedia converter on p. 53 of the Global catalog.  It works on
Macs or IBM's.  It does not need software installed.  It cost $239.95.
We bought a second one this year in my building.  If you want to request
a catalog their number is 1-800-8GLOBAL.

Linda Bryniarski
Librarian
Bridle Path Elementary
Lansdale, PA 19446