We are looking for volunteers to preside at the SLMS Conference
workshops which will be held on May 9th and 10th in Tarrytown, NY.
It's an easy job.  The presiders introduce the speakers, hand out and
collect the evaluation forms, and make sure the room is ok.  If you're
plannning on attending the conference, please consider volunteering as
a presider.  Thanks. Sue Ketzer, librarian, Orchard Park High School,
Orchard Park, New York. orchmed@moran.com.  If you would like to speak
to me personally to find out more, my work phone number is
716-662-6311 and my home phone number is 716-941-5635.

LM_NET Archive Home