Well friends, here is the answer to my earlier post about needing a
license to get into something in Crompton MA. It seems the person who
gave my son the question misheard the location. It was actually Brockton
MA where I live and my son was raised. One of you sent me the answer for
Brockton and when I told him he said "That's the answer." I could have
shaken him but he is much bigger than I am.
Anyway, You need a license to get into a SEWER in Brockton MA.
Remember this in case you ever get the urge to visit MA and go into a sewer.
The person who sent me the right anseer also sent a site for reading some
of the weird laws. I checked it out and really wondered what inspired the
creation of the laws.
Try http://www.wj.net/rborek/strange.html
Thank you all who sent ideas.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School (4 days off this week ...Tues. - Fri...due to 22
inches of snow)
Brockton MA
rowanj@meol.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home