Hi netters - I have two requests for help today.
By the way, I appreciate all the help that you have
already sent my way.  First question - one of our
English teachers heard a reference to the book "To
Kill a Mockingbird" from Judge Matsch during the
jury selection process in Denver regarding the
OKCity bombing.  She only caught part of it and
wants the entire quote of the Judge to keep a
record of it for use with the book next year.  If
any one heard it and can send it to me, I will
relay it to her.  Request 2 - Our basketball coach
came in today to see how the internet works and
said that he was told you could get in to
university basketball programs and actually view
the team plays on the net.  I got to the U of
Kentucky athletics and bball but we didn't find
what he was looking for.  Do any of you know where
to access this info.  TIA

Linda Smith, Librarian
Clinton High School
Clinton, OK