Hello LM Netters from beautiful Eugene, Oregon! I have a math textbook
query for those of you who do double-duty and work with both the library
and the textbook collection. One of our math teachers has been asked to
teach discrete math next year and would like to connect with math teachers
in other high schools that might have a high level math course such as
this. As I understand it, discrete math parallels with calculus. Can anyone
out there be of assistance?

Please respond to me personally as I realize this is not the usual type of
LM Net posting. And many thanks.

Pat(sy) Wilber
South Eugene High School Library        "It is good to have an end
wilber@4j.lane.edu                          to journey towards; but
patsyw@teleport.com                      It is the journey that matters
                                                in the end."

LM_NET Archive Home