LM_NETTERS:

Our Director of Communications has been given the assignment of setting
up a home page for our school, and he promptly turned to me for help.  I
told him I would ask you.  If any of you have set up a web page from
scratch, please contact me privately.  Neither one of us has any idea of
how to even start.  What sort of software do we need?  What sort of
hardware?  What's good to use?  What should we avoid?  I don't know how
much money we have to work with, but it can't be very much.

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate this group.

David Lininger  KB0ZKE
Director, Learning Resources Center
Saint Paul's Lutheran High School
Concordia, MO  64020