I know many requests for information on automation systems have been
posted but our school district would appreciate more information from
the group.

Our district consists of six high schools and we already have an
automation system in place.  Our problem:  we are not completely
satisfied with the system which was installed five years ago and  we are
starting to investigate others.  If you have changed systems and/or if
you work in a school district that has a system which links different
buildings together successfully, would you please contact me?  We are
especially interested in school districts which are close enough to
visit (Chicago area) but would love to hear from others and obtain
information from you to help us in our search. TIA.

Lucy Kempton, Librarian
John Hersey High School
1900 E. Thomas
Arlington Heights, IL  60067