I have a teacher whose classes have been trying to collect one million used
staples for quite some time now.  She has recently approached the quarter
million mark, but it's a slow process.  I thought for fun if any of you
would like to send some, perhaps putting the number enclosed under your
return address on the envelope, we could post those on a hall map and have
even more fun with it. I would think if you don't send a lot at a time, and
marked hand cancel on the envelope, they could be sent as a regular letter.

Our school address is:   Sue Barnett
                        Sedan Elementary School
                        404 N. Sherman
                        Sedan KS 67361
TIA!

As a regular-lurker, but rare poster I thank you all for the info I always
enjoy.

koontzs@horizon.hit.net  (home)
koontzs@usd286.hit.net  (school)
Sharon Koontz, K-12 LMS