http://www.asd.com/ has even more information.

> I just checked out Links99 and found our elementary schools there also
> with address and phone number.  It looks like they have taken every
> elementary school in the country and listed it.  I find this unsettling
> and I also will be making my superintendent aware of this.

Such reference information has always been available in numerous other
forms, from the phone book, your district publications, national references
sources, the US. Dept of Ed, and many more.  Look in any good library,
and you'll be able to find several similar resources, albeit in print
form rather than electronic.  But the "electronic" form has been
available for some time, too (CD ROM, disk, and magnetic tape).

Why is it suddenly "unsettling" to find this available in one more place?

Stephen E. Collins  sec@umn.edu
     http://web66.umn.edu/

LM_NET Archive Home