Dear Colleagues,

It's time to celebrate!  Next Wednesday morning, April 16, we will conduct
two ribbon cutting ceremonies.  One will symbolically launch our web site.
The second will inaugurate the new facility for Internet access in the
Media Center serving grades 6-12.  Two members of our Board of Trustees and
our superintendent will assist with cutting the ribbons.  A guru form our
Internet Service Provider will speak about  global telecommunications, our
media center Internet  Lab Supervisor (just one of her many key roles) will
discuss this new and exciting opportunity, and our webmeister will come
out from behind his terminal to speak about his web world.

Please send greetings.  If time permits, please mention an Internet related
activity that  was beneficial  at your school.  I would like to post your
greetings throughout the media center.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Martin Swist
International  School  Manila
mswist@ismanila.portalinc.com
http://www.portalinc.com/ismanila/
K-12 Library Media Coordinator * AASL KidsConnect Volunteer
P.O. Box 1526 MCPO,  1255 Makati City,   P  H  I  L  I  P  P  I  N  E  S
Tel: (632) 896 - 9801 to 14   *     Fax:  (632) 899 - 3964   *    (GMT+8)
" It's no use going to school unless the library is your final
destination." Ray Bradbury

LM_NET Archive Home