April 8, 1997

Fellow Library Colleague,

As the Instructional Media Coordinator for Pleasant Valley School District
(Camarillo, CA), I am gathering data that will assist us in writing a Library
Improvement Plan for the district.  There are three sections to the survey: 1)
demographics; 2) level of services; and 3) physical access.

I hope that you will take the few minutes (doesn't everyone say that about
surveys) to respond.  Your response to the questions will greatly assist us
in our
endeavor.

Should you be willing to respond, my office number is (805) 445-8750 or e-mail
skerman@vcnet.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sherri Kerman
Instructional Media Coordinator