<<Date:    Tue, 8 Apr 1997 19:49:39 -0500
From:    "Sharron L. McElmeel" <smcelmeel@MAIL.CEDAR-RAPIDS.K12.IA.US>
Subject: Re: GEN: Late Night LM_NET

Wayne Rush <wrush@PLANET.NET> wrote:
>Dear LM_NETTERS,
>
>I want to take some time here, since I haven't seen any messages so far, to
>thank Mike Eisenberg, Peter Milbury, Linworth Publishing, Electronic
>Library, and all the other people who were responsible for LM_NET Late
>Night out in Portland.  It was a blast!

You are so right I want to second the thanks to Mike, Peter, Linworth, and
Electronic Library -- what a generous and creative group.  -- And next time
around I am going to muster up enough courage to tell these great jokes I
have.  They are groaners and I think will fit very nicely into the "stupid
library tricks" somewhere.  So may "the source be with all of us" until we
do this again.  But do we have to wait until the next AASL?
Sharron>>

LM_NET Archive Home