Just a BTW: we do get good pr. Last night on Oprah, one of her "toasts"
was to librarians, then the Jeopardy winner was a children's librarian.
To top it off, today's Columbus Dispatch has a really nice article about a
retiring librarian.  I try to pat myself on the back, but these are so
much nicer . . .Karen

Karen Langley                   Librarian
ktt_langley@k12.mec.ohio.gov    Tolles Technical Center
614.873.4666 x243               7877 U.S. Hwy. 42 S
fax 614.873.6909                Plain City OH 43064-9554
        "I wish I was as wonderful as my dogs think I am."

LM_NET Archive Home