Many thanks to all the netters who responded to my plea for sources/pricing
information for Adobe Pagemaker for Macs.

A few people gave me software companies to try: Fas-Track (Ohio), Learning
Center (Michigan), Educational Resources (Illinois), and the Computer Plus
and Mac warehouse catalogs.

I decided to follow the advice I received most often: contact Adobe directly.
The people at Adobe referred me to their distributor, Douglas Stewart Co., who
referred me to a vendor in my area - Software House International in Somerset,
NJ.

If you recall, the best price we had found was over $ 500.  The folks at all of
these companies told me that was the consumer price, not the educational price;
educational list is $ 199.  The price I am getting from Software House is $ 156
plus $ 5 shipping.  My budget can stand that!

It pays to ask you folks and to make a few phone calls!  Thanks again!

Barbara

Barbara Herbert          <herbert@georgian.edu>
Georgian Court College
Lakewood, NJ  08701-2697