I try to be the guardian of copyright for our school and at least make
people feel guilty if they disregard it.  Here is my problem: Our high
school split a couple of years ago and the English Department of the new
school took the only copy of The Scarlet Letter,  produced by WGBH in
Boston.  I contacted the station and the tape is no longer available.  May I
make a copy of the tape that belongs to the other school since it is not
possible to buy one?  Thanks for your help!

Ann Burgeson
Coeur d'Alene High School
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

LM_NET Archive Home