Hello everyone,
        Today in my library I had a problem I have never encountered
before and am wondering if any of you can help me on this.  A student
wanted to print a page he found using Netscape but the print was in red
and he couldn't get anything to print.  The only things that did print
were the things in other colors or in black.  Any suggestions for
solving this problem should it occur again?  We use PCs in the
library--486s and have a dot matrix Panasonic printer.  Thanks for
suggestions.
        Ann Gray
        Pittsburg School
        Pittsburg, NH