Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:08:20 -0700
Is there a technical problem with the listserv? It has been 24 hours
with no digest from LM_NET and I was trying to keep up before I leave
for vacation.As there were no postings I went to the following address
I had dated 2/97 to try to reach the archives and see if everyone else
left for
vacation...http://ericir.syr.edu/plwebcgi/fastweb?searchform+listservs
It brought me to the Ask Eric Homepage and some good stuff, but not
my morning fix of LM_NET.Please reply to me directly if you have any
answers. TIA
Cindy Williams, LMS, Guilford, CT  coxt@biomed.med.yale.edu
From: "Gloria R. Young" <gyoung@BADGER.TDS.NET>
Subject: GEN:  Humor

Just had to share this.  Third graders were lined up to check books out.
 One boy was renewing _Treasure Island_.  The boy behind him asked what
it was like and the response was "It's just like "The Muppetts' Treasure
Island" without the Muppetts.    :-)

Gloria Young, LMS
Pittsville Public Schools
Pittsville, WI