I am the librarian at a K-5 school in Louisiana.  I was checking out books
for the first time with the kindergartners when one student looked up at me
as I stamped her due date (no automated system here) and said, "My real
librarian has a stamper  just like that."  I laughed all the way to the
faculty lounge to tell the story.  Her mother is now one of my best
volunteers.

Leesie - Mom - Anne Elise - (Take your pick)
Leesie Falgout
Librarian, Cut Off Elementary School
afalgout@cajunnet.com
114 West 55th Street
Cut Off, LA 70345
504-632-3754

April 10  --  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another,
that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteious man
availeth much.  James 5:16  --  Be one who worships God and who lives in
holy relationship to Him.  Get into the real work of intercession, and
remember it is a work that taxes every power.

LM_NET Archive Home