Administration says we don't utilize the technology we've got; we say
teachers need access to equipment/software so they can learn to use it
before they can teach the kids.  Do any of you do the following and what
limits/restrictions are attached?

        *pool of laptops which can be checked out by teachers
        *matching agreement  for purchasing computers for school use
        *purchasing computers for individual teachers
        *any other arrangement to help teachers get computers so they can
         learn to use them

HELP!! (I know I'm shouting; we were told this "just isn't done."  I know
I've seen places where it *is* being done!).  Thanks bunches, Karen

Karen Langley                   Librarian
ktt_langley@k12.mec.ohio.gov    Tolles Technical Center
614.873.4666 x243               7877 U.S. Hwy. 42 S
fax 614.873.6909                Plain City OH 43064-9554
        "I wish I was as wonderful as my dogs think I am."

LM_NET Archive Home