Oh, no.  Seems as if my brain and my fingers are not cooperating again.
What I meant to say was, if you have A SUGGESTION FOR A BOOK FOR THE SUMMER
READING LIST to let me know.  I am going to post the list and YOU ALL will
get to see it, as long as you don't switch to No Mail between now and then.

Please don't send messages asking for a copy of the list.  You can get it
off the LM_NET postings.

Sorry for the mis- communication (I couldn't figure out why I was getting
all these messages asking for the list.  Then I reread my posting!
Whoops!)

And, from the responses I've received, I will be sending a list of TITLES
and AUTHORS only.  Many people felt the annotations would make the list too
long.

Please continue to send SUGGESTIONS for the SUMMER READING LIST.  I will be
posting it during the week of April 21.  We have early dismissal for
conferences that week.

Thanks.

Karen DeFrank
Dorothy L. Bullock Elementary School
Glassboro, NJ
defrank@voicenet.com or dlb@snip.net
"Here's something to think about: How come you never see a
headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?"
-- Jay Leno

LM_NET Archive Home