I have been asked to contact you for your recommendations as the
appropriate secrity software for a MAC lab.   We want to secure a 30
position lab.  Site licensing is so expensive. (I know it is the right way
to go)
We have tried:
 At Ease        which may be destroyed by Dis Ease (a software program)
Fool Proof      which also has its idiosycracies
File Guard      which seems to be one of the best.
We have not tried FolderBolt.

Are there any better applications (programs) that have helped you achieve
success?

 If needed I will post a HIT-because I believe in sharing.       TIA
Peter

Peter Salesses,  Library Media Director and Computer Educator
                                                Phones:
Edwin O. Smith HS        Office (machine):   860-487-0877, ext. 219

1235 Storrs Rd            Secretary:   860-487-0877, ext. 216
Storrs, CT 06268        LMC Winter Fax:   860-487-1106
                                           Summer FAX:  860-429-0085
                                          (during construction)
Internet:  e-mail:    salesses@neca.com
           Web/URL:     http://www.lib.uconn.edu/~eosmith