-- [ From: Sandra Dwan * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Dear LM_NETters,
    Each year I hold two book fairs and raise over $2500 for our library
program.  This extra money has allowed me to purchase more books, computer
supplies and even computers which help  to make the library a special place of
benefit to students and staff alike.  The PTO would like to take over the
responsibility for fairs in which case the library would not be the only
beneficiary of the monies raised.  The PTO does plenty of other fund raisers.
I have been asked to justify book fairs in general, and to find out how other
school handle book fairs.  Any help you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.   Please answer directly to me and I will post a hit if there is
sufficient interest.  Thank you.
Sandy Dwan
Globe, AZ
2037600@mcimail.com